Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman is usually quoted as stating, “Inflation is caused by too much money chasing after too few goods.” Defined, inflation is the speed of enhance in costs over a given time period and leads to much less buying energy for a given foreign money. During durations of rising costs, gold has lengthy been seen as a solution to hedge towards inflation. Is this nonetheless true in immediately’s markets? Also, why are monetary professionals lately referencing “stagflation”, a time period not extensively utilized in over forty years?
Watch NinjaTrader’s Tom Schneider and particular visitor Bob Iaccino focus on these questions and extra together with conceptions, misconceptions, and a basic change available in the market’s notion of gold and Gold Futures (GC).
Topic coated embody:
- Are gold costs a predictor of inflation or recession, versus an inflation hedge?
- The pandemic’s affect on market sentiment round gold and inflation.
- The Fed’s actions to fight inflation and what could lie forward.
- A technical and basic analysts have a look at gold costs versus the U.S. greenback and the affect on international foreign money and buying and selling.
- Using NinjaTrader charts to discover gold futures costs, and relating the charts to inflation and the actions of the Central Banks, particularly The Fed right here within the United States.
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s each day livestream occasions as we put together, analyze and commerce the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader helps greater than 500,000 merchants worldwide with a robust and user-friendly buying and selling platform, low cost futures brokerage and world-class help. NinjaTrader is all the time free to make use of for superior charting & technique backtesting via an immersive buying and selling simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning buying and selling platform and get began with a free buying and selling demo with real-time market information immediately!